When is "No Data Detected" returned in Inspector?
When using the Inspector to search a Session ID, it returns an error No Data Detected as shown in the screenshot below.
- Video API
- If the Session is very recent, try to refresh the page as recommended in the error page to get the data.
- If the Session is over 20 days old, the data is no longer available in Inspector unless it was a Saved Session. The data retention period is 20 days.
- For other Session that is within 20 days old, the token may be invalid. Since the token is invalid, it will fail to connect to the Session. For details, please refer to this Knowledge Base Article: Token Shows as Invalid.
- If the session ID was created but never used i.e when no users joined the session.
For more information on Data Retention.
- Developer Documentation: Data Retention and Latency
- Knowledge Base Article: How far back can you query in Inspector for sessions and meetings?
Article is closed for comments.