Adding and removing users from your Vonage Video API account, and managing user permissions.
- Video API
- User Management
- Log in to your Vonage Video Account as an administrator.
- Under the left menu, click Account Settings.
- Go to User List and click the Add user button.
- Input the email of the person you want to invite, then click Next button.
- Select role for the new user, then click Next button.
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click Submit button
- Click the Bin Icon button.
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click Remove user button.
Manage User Permissions
- Click the Drop-down button, and select the role intended.
- Input your Vonage Video API password to confirm, and click Change permission button.
After a user is added successfully, an email invitation is sent to the user. The user need to click the link in the email to verify the account before logging in.
You could review user permissions of each role by click the user permissions link: