Configuring Regional Media Zones for your Vonage Video API project.
- Regional Media Zones
- Vonage Video API
- Germany (DE)
- South Korea
- Log in to your Vonage Video API account dashboard.
- From the left menu, select the Project for which you want to enable Regional Media Zones.
- Scroll down to Project Settings.
- Under Advance Settings, select which Regional Media Zone you want your sessions to go through.
- Select whether to enable or disable AES 256 Encryption.
- Click Save.
Account administrators can easily configure their projects to enable Regional Media Zones for the US, EU, Germany, Australia, Japan, and South Korea via the Account Portal. This allows media and signaling traffic to be hosted in specific regional data centers.
For more information, see Address Australian Privacy Requirements with Regional Media Zones.