Enabling or disabling AES-256 encryption for your Vonage Video API projects.
- Vonage Video API
AES-256 encryption can be configured within the account portal. Enterprise users and Growth or Standard users who have purchased the add-on are able to enable and disable it for their projects at any time. When AES-256 encryption is enabled for an account, all existing projects are set to have AES-256 encryption enabled.
- Log in to your account portal.
- From the left menu, select a Project.
- Scroll down to Project Settings.
- Under Advance Settings, select the toggle to enable or disable you can choose AES-256 encryption.
- After you've made your selection, select Save to apply your changes.