How do I add screen sharing to my app?
Adding screen sharing to an app.
- Video API
- Screen Sharing
You can publish a stream that uses a video view of your screen (instead of a camera) as the source. Screen sharing is an effective way to collaborate. Here are just a few ways customers use screen sharing:
- Enable users to share content or present slides and documents.
- Enable co-viewing of media and events.
- Power virtual classrooms or seminars.
- Build knowledge sharing applications.
- Power interactive e-consultations.
- Enhance customer support
A client connected to the session can subscribe to the stream (and view it), just as they would subscribe to a stream that uses a camera as the source.
Detailed instructions for adding screen sharing to your Web or mobile app can be found in the documentation below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.